Happy New Year Fam, I’m so excited for my first post on the blog in year 2020 and super charged that i get to share some random facts about me because i feel It’s a fun way to start the year and it connects me to my readers / followers.
Get to know me
I’ve listed 20 personal and random facts that I know about myself. Here you go!
- I am a Gemini, and it means absolutely everything to my blueprint.
- I have an elder brother and 2 half sisters (btw i haven’t met my half sisters), also i am the youngest of all children.
- I studied Water Engineering in University, so this baby girl is an engineer of sorts.
- I’m still Single… very much single.
- I started my first blog on Blogger.com (or BlogSpot.com) in 2010, and i quit after 3 months.
- If you know me very well then you probably know that am a foodie. I love good food and some of that action can be found HERE
- I am not a fan of bread and tea, i don’t understand it’s combination.
- That one food i eat most of the time is noodles, i can even say i eat it everyday.
- I love (almost) all things spontaneous.
- I am not really a fan of iphone… let’s just i can’t be bothered by its craze. Never the less, i would only use an iPhone because of its features and not because it’s trendy.
- I don’t like to follow trends.
- I easily ( very easily) get bored.
- I can count the number of friends that I have on my 10 fingers. I am wary of female friendships.
- I’m a bit obsessive about organizing things so that it looks like the way I want.
- I am not a fan of all owanbe parties (especially the big & loud parties), i feel It’s a waste of money most times, especially when such parties don’t have directions and are done to show-off.
- I’m a bad listener so if I get excited about the topic then expect frequent interruption.
- I never stop Googling things, i can practically say Google is my best friend.
- I talk too fast when I get excited or super angry.
- I have been reading newspapers for over 20 years, i love to read them when i am in the loo.
- I am a huge fan of Nigerian music and naija street music is my preferred genre. My favourite street music artistes are Olamide Badoo, Reminisce and Naira Marley.
Well, there you have it! Hope this was fun to read. I am a little bit of everything. Kindly share your thoughts in the comments section.
All photography by @thebunmii
Don’t forget to subscribe ( it’s absolutely FREE ) and follow me on Social Media.